*Updated March 22, 2021 - this page will be taken down when the position is filled.
FIVE AND DIAMOND
Job Location: 510 Valencia Street, San Francisco
We are a growing apparel design house based out of SF’s Mission District. Since 2007, we have transformed into many incarnations as designers, retailers, art show facilitators and community organizers.
Join the slow fashion movement and support a clothing company that honors its makers, celebrates its thinkers and embraces diversity in all of its forms.
Our location doubles as both a retail space and a web sales fulfillment center. This position entails sharing your passion for clothes with in-store and online customers, upselling and cross-selling while transacting with customers in-store and online, and the basic maintenance of the retail space and customer service inbox.
- Maintenance of Retail Space
- Customer Service in store and online
- E-Commerce Fulfillment
- You’re ready for a 2+ year long commitment, if good fit.
- You have general retail experience.
- You are a problem solver.
- You can multitask efficiently.
- You are proactive and are a self-starter.
- You are detail oriented and organized.
You’re a GREAT candidate if all of the above, and:
- You have fashion retail experience.
- You have an interest in alternative fashion.
- You are sensitive to the detriments of fast fashion.
- You are experienced with collaborative Google apps.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have or are about to have a college degree.
- You are looking to make this a career path.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please explain your interest in the position and industry, and why you believe you are well suited for the role.
Please email only, do not come in or call the store in response to this ad. Thank you!
*Equal Opportunity Employment: We do not discriminate on the ground of race, color, religion, sex, age,disability or national origin in the hiring, retention, or promotion of employees; nor in determining their rank, or the compensation or fringe benefits paid them. (Haters need not apply.)